Wednesday 6 May 2009

bank holiday finds: volume two

I never thought I would get one of these! A printers tray has been on my list of 'things to look out for' for a while.






On Saturday, while we were in Norwich, peering through the window of the printer's museum, I pointed them out to S, and told him to keep an eye out for them. Wandering round the car boot sale on Sunday, he muttered under his breath, 'is that what you are looking for?'

It was leaning against the car, slightly behind the table - I would have walked right past it.

When asked the lady how much the tray was, and she referred to it as a printer's tray, I thought that was a sign she knew what she had and was going to ask a ridicuous price. Instead, she asked for £2.

Sold!

2 comments:

Taz said...

£2 for a printers tray!! You are soooo lucky. Your local charity shops seem to have lots of great things in them too. :)

RR said...

thats a fantastic price!
i knew i should have tried to knock a few quid of the one i bought lol!

rachel
x