Sunday 27 November 2011

lost property finds - off to the fair

It's been a bit quie round here recently, and that's because I'm buried undernearth piles of boxes, preparing for my first vintage fair!


It's today (Sunday, 27th November) at Victoria Hall in Oundle, Northamptonshire. Drop by and say hello if you are in the area!

As well as some finds previously talked about here, I'll be bringing lots of new things. Including the Oxo tin above, and the accurately named 'little forks' below.


And if that wasn't enough, lost property vintage is now on etsy! More on that soon, but please have a look around.

Wish me luck!

(linking to Flea Market Finds at Her Library Adventures)

1 comment:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

You can never have too many tea cosies I think. Those little forks are very cute too.