Sunday, 14 June 2009
lots of love
Realising that my last post was a bit gloomy, here are some things I love this week:
* Buying new pyjamas (in the sale) - even though it is the summer, and will be too hot to wear them for a few months.
* Choosing which books to take on holiday - this can keep me happy for days. The current front runners are Here on Earth by Alice Hoffman and Lake Wobegon Days by Garrison Keillor.
* Watching an entire series of a favourite programme in one go.
* Scones with strawberries and cream on my favourite plates.
And I will sneak in a couple of not-so-good things:
* Discovering that a favourite charity shop has closed.
* Car boot sale vendors that have an attitude when people try to haggle.
* Trying to work out how to spell pyjamas - it doesn't look right.