Sunday 31 August 2008

the launch of twist vintage ...

So, here goes. My first blog post. After reading other blogs for months, I thought I would give it a go. I've just about managed to get a picture in the header, which is a start.

Reading the amazing blogs out there is inspiring and daunting at the same time.
Inspiring, as they have made me look at things in a different way. I often find myself composing posts, and especially photos, in my head. I've noticed many people say that having a blog has made them appreciate the small things. I've found that to be true just from reading blogs and without having anywhere to compile these thoughts myself.

But, it's also nerve racking, as I feel my blog won't be as interesting, my pictures won't be as good, and do I even have anything to say?

Let's find out ...

No comments: